Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel Winner in 2017 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards For Hotels
Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel has been recognized by TripAdvisor as one of the Top 25 Hotels winner in the Romance category of the 2017 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® awards for Hotels.
The TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award is a true source of pride for the entire team at Constantinou Bros Hotels and we’d like to thank all of our guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor.
Trip Advisor's Awards 2016
Constantinou Bros Hotels announced that Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel has been recognized as Top 25 Hotels winner in Top 25 Hotels for Romance of the 2016 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® awards for Hotels.
The TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award is a true source of pride for the entire team at Constantinou Bros Hotels and we’d like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. There is no greater seal of approval than being recognized by one’s customers. With the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence.
At Constantinou Bros Hotels we have great pleasure in announcing the upgrades already carried out in our hotels and those in the pipeline to be completed by 2012. The upgrades reflect our commitment for continuous improvement in our hotels and our efforts to offer you, our clients, an exceptional holiday experience.
- Enhancement of the building with natural stone and extension of the beachfront area
- The extension and upgrading of the CBH Elixir Spa
- New flat screen televisions (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all others)
The hotel will close from 1/11/ 2011 until 30/4/2012 and will undergo major renovations which will result in:
- Floors consisting of suites and deluxe superior rooms offering upgraded services such as the use of a separate check-in service, late breakfast, luxurious amenities and free facilities.
- Addition of Executive, Front Sea View Suites and Superior Deluxe Front Sea View Rooms all with bathtubs with Jacuzzi and with use of private cabana on the beach with seating area and sunbeds.
- New luxury bathrooms in all rooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, wash basin, toilet, scales and make up/shaving mirror.
- All rooms offering Espresso machines to complement the existing coffee and tea making facilities.
- Four Restaurants for dinner including the new Mediterranean Thalassa restaurant located in a beautiful lagoon – where al fresco dining can be enjoyed by romantic couples, the new Italian Regina restaurant and three bars including a piano cocktail bar, a pub and a pool bar. All the venues offer food of excellent quality and presentation coupled with superb service in a lovely ambience.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel to offer you another outstanding holiday experience.